🦕 Durdle Door & Lulworth
Durdle Door is a world-famous geological wonder, with its massive rock arch, set right on the Jurassic Coast between Swanage and Weymouth, just along the coast path from Lulworth Cove, it is absolutely beautiful. Durdle Door has a sloping beach for bathing or snorkeling from, caves and exciting rock strata. Only a short walk from Lulworth Cove and makes a nice place to have a picnic, sunbathe and go swimming, there was once a dolphin in the bay!
To your attention:
Be aware that in 2021 you have to pre book all entry tickets to any attractions accordingly to the tour itinerary you wish to visit. For your convenience please follow the web-links below for any individual reservations. No group bookings can be pre arranged by us.
- 08:45 meet at Hotel Novotel London West, Shortlands, W6 8DR (near Hammersmith Station)
- 12:00-14:00 Lulworth Cove (one of the top 10 natural wonders in Britain)
- 14:00 self-guided walk from Lulworth Cove to Durdle Door (30 minutes one way). It is allowed to swim near the shore. Bats Head is further down and the route takes extra 30 minutes of walking from Durdle Door
- 17:00 departure from Lulworth Cove
- 20:00 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- english-speaking driver-tour manager
- transport throughout the tour
- professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- tour guide (instead we have a driver/tour-manager)
- entry fees (please look at the web links in itinerary)
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- tips to the driver/tour-manager
What to bring:
- soft drinks/packed lunch
- spare change
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners 🙂
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org