🧘🏻♀️ Cornwall Yoga Tour
Cornwall is a county on England’s rugged southwestern tip. It forms a peninsula encompassing wild moorland and hundreds of sandy beaches, culminating at the famous promontory Land’s End. The south coast, dubbed the Cornish Riviera, is home to picturesque harbour villages like Fowey and Falmouth. The north coast is lined with towering cliffs and seaside resorts like Newquay, known for it’s surfing. Cornwall, with its quaint hamlets, hidden coves, stunning coastal scenery, and cobbled lanes wouldn’t be out of place in a fairytale. One of our favourite road trips in England, this drive along the Cornish coastline, has repeatedly been adjudged one of the most scenic drives in the world.
No previous experience is required to start yoga with us. These particular classes are suitable for beginners wishing to maintain their body shape, but also for advanced yoga instructors and teachers to help them share some unique experiences.
A professional yoga mentor will conduct an hour-long live lesson on spiritual practice, providing information on how the body works, how to remove the symptoms of the common cold, minimise stress, improve sleep and mood, and even tone the immune system. Join us and let your beloved body find harmony!
To your attention:
Be aware that in 2021 you have to pre book all entry tickets to any attractions accordingly to the tour itinerary you wish to visit. For your convenience please follow the web-links below for any individual reservations. No group bookings can be prearranged by us.
Day 1 – Saturday:
- 07:45 meet at Hotel Novotel London West, Shortlands, W6 8DR (near Hammersmith Station)
- 13:00-14:30 Tintagel Castle, Camelot Castle & Merlin’s Cave
- 14:30-15:30 village Tintagel
- 15:45-16:45 Boscastle, cliffs of Warren Point
- 18:00 check in at the hotel in Newquay
- 19:00-20:15 an hour of yoga class
- 20:15 free time: Atlantic ocean/local fish restaurants
Day 2 – Sunday:
- 07:15-08:30 an hour of yoga class
- 09:00-10:00 breakfast
- 10:00 departure
- 11:00-13:00 Land’s End
- 14:30-15:30 Sunday roast & Cornish ale at Jamaica Inn, Smugglers Museum (from £2.50)
- 15:30 departure
- 21:00 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- english-speaking driver-tour manager
- transport throughout the tour
- two yoga classes sponsored by Evebus on a first booked first served service
- professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- our guide (instead we have a driver/tour-manager)
- entry fees (please look at the web links in itinerary)
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- tips to the driver/tour-manager
What to bring:
- soft drinks & packed lunch
- spare change
- swimwear 👙
- small bag: 40x25x20cm up to 10kg
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners 🙂
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
Yoga classes is an additional option and arranged for the benefit of travellers by evebus tours for the first 12 participants. Please book early and we reserve place for you in our yoga class free of charge!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org