🌾 Lavender field
This beautiful Cotswold countryside boasts a wide variety of habitats and plants. The limestone grassland is extremely rich in plants, which in turn support a large variety of insects, especially butterflies. The Cotswolds is set in the heart of England, famous for its honey-coloured stone architecture and idyllic village scenes.
We are going to visit a third generation family Cotswold Lavender set in the heart of the beautiful Cotswold Hills overlooking Broadway and the Vale of Evesham.
Regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England, Bourton on the Water has a unique appeal to visitors and residents alike, there is plenty to see and do with a wealth of attractions and shops, restaurants and tea rooms, or simply for you to enjoy some tranquil time by the River Windrush with its beautiful bridges throughout.
Bibury was once described by William Morris as “the most beautiful village in England”. In fact, Fox News says that Bibury is one of the world’s most picturesque villages!
To your attention:
Be aware that you have to pre book all entry tickets to any attractions accordingly to the tour itinerary you wish to visit. For your convenience please follow the web-links below for any individual reservations. No group bookings can be pre arranged by us.
- 08:45 meet at Hotel Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, W6 8DR (near Hammersmith Station)
- 11:30-12:30 Cotswold Lavender (from £2)
- 13:00-15:00 Bourton on the Water “Venice of Cotswolds”
- 15:30-16:30 Bibury village and trout farm
- 16:30 departure
- 19:00 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- english-speaking driver-tour manager
- transport throughout the tour
- professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- tour guide (instead we have a driver/tour-manager)
- entry fees (please look at the web links in itinerary)
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- tips to the driver/tour-manager
What to bring:
- soft drinks/packed lunch
- spare change
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via email@example.com