🏡 Cotswolds villages
This beautiful Cotswold countryside boasts a wide variety of habitats and plants. The limestone grassland is extremely rich in plants, which in turn support a large variety of insects, especially butterflies. The Cotswolds is set in the heart of England, famous for its honey-coloured stone architecture and idyllic village scenes.
Regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England, Bourton-on-the-Water has a unique appeal to visitors and residents alike, there is plenty to see and do with a wealth of attractions and shops, restaurants and tea rooms, or simply for you to enjoy some tranquil time by the River Windrush with its beautiful bridges throughout.
Bibury was once described by William Morris as “the most beautiful village in England”. In fact, Fox News says that Bibury is one of the world’s most picturesque villages!
- 08:45 meet at Hotel Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, W6 8DR (five minutes walk from Hammersmith Station)
- 11:30 – 14:00 Bourton-on-the-Water walk
- 14:00 – 15:00 lunch & free time
- 15:30 – 16:30 Bibury village and trout farm
- 16:30 – 17:00 free time
- 17:00 departure
- 19:30 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- english-speaking IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- transport throughout the tour
- professional event organization
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- walking guide (Qualified Lowlands Leader) £10 per participant when guided
- tips to the walking leader/driver
What to bring:
- soft drinks/packed lunch
- walking poles/rent £10
- spare change
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners 🙂
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org