🏖️ Isle of Wight 🆕
The Isle of Wight has been described as a “Little England” and part of this well-deserved reputation is based upon the diversity and character of its resorts, towns and villages. From the market town of Newport to the stylish port of Cowes, each place is unique and well worth a stop whilst on your Isle of Wight holiday.
The Island with its mild weather is one of the sunniest areas in the British Isles. The backbone of the island is formed by a chalk ridge that extends across the entire breadth of the island, from Culver Cliff in the east to The Needles in the west. The ridge is the thickest bed of chalk in the British Isles. The Needles are three detached masses of chalk that lie off the island’s westernmost point and rise to about 100 feet.
There are many holiday resorts – notably Freshwater, Yarmouth, Ryde, Sandown-Shanklin, and Ventnor where tourism is one of the island’s main economic bases.
- 07:45 meet at Hotel Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, W6 8DR (near Hammersmith Station)
- 10:00-11:00 ferry to The Isle of Wight
- 11:30-13:30 Carisbrooke Castle (from £6.80, please advance booking at 12:00 recommended)
- 14:00-15:30 Model village Godshill & free time for lunch
- 16:00-17:30 Shanklin, Shanklin Chine (from £3)
- 18:00 check in at pre booked hotel
- 19:00 – Shanklin Theatre, free time near seashore, please reserve table at The Fisherman’s Cottage, or any pace you like from the Old Shanklin village with thatched houses or seashore restaurants.
- 08:00-09:00 breakfast
- 09:00-10:00 seaside of Shanklin, free time
- 10:00 the journey to the dramatic West Coast with stops for picturesque views along the ancient and rocky Military Road of the south shore of IOW
- 11:00-12:00 “Dinosaur expeditions” (Group Ticket, £5.00) TBC or Dinosaur Farm Museum
- 12:30-16:00 walk near the Needles, boat tours, Old Battery, Alum Bay and other attractions
- 17:00-18:00 ferry
- 20:00 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
✅ Participation includes:
- english-speaking driver-tour manager
- transport throughout the tour
- professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
❌The price does not include:
- tour guide (instead we have a driver/tour-manager)
- entry fees (please look at the web links in itinerary)
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- tips to the driver/tour-manager
£0 take care of accommodation yourself
The price per person for one night accommodation:
£70 in a shared twin room of the hotel, bed & breakfast
£100 in a private room of the hotel with breakfast
Please reserve your accommodation by 08/08 via
EVEBUS TOURS S/C 20-17-20 AN 30323888 Barclays Bank
OR arrange yourself and MEET us on Sunday HERE
Reserved hotels: Channel View Hotel or similar of the same quality.
🎒 What to bring:
- soft drinks/packed lunch
- spare change
- swimwear 👙
- small bag: 40x25x20cm up to 10kg
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners 🙂
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org