🌾 Cotswold Lavender
This beautiful Cotswold countryside boasts a wide variety of habitats and plants. The limestone grassland is extremely rich in plants, which in turn support a large variety of insects, especially butterflies. The Cotswolds is set in the heart of England, famous for its honey-coloured stone architecture and idyllic village scenes.
We are going to visit a third generation family Cotswold Lavender set in the heart of the beautiful Cotswold Hills overlooking Broadway and the Vale of Evesham.
Regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England, Bourton on the Water has a unique appeal to visitors and residents alike, there is plenty to see and do with a wealth of attractions and shops, restaurants and tea rooms, or simply for you to enjoy some tranquil time by the River Windrush with its beautiful bridges throughout.
Bibury was once described by William Morris as “the most beautiful village in England”. In fact, Fox News says that Bibury is one of the world’s most picturesque villages!
- 08:45 Meet at Hotel Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, W6 8DR (near Hammersmith Station)
- 11:30 – 12:30 Cotswold Lavender (from £2.50)
- 13:00 – 15:00 Bourton on the Water “Venice of Cotswolds”
- 15:30 – 16:30 Bibury village and trout farm
- 16:30 Departure
- 19:00 London, Hammersmith
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- English-speaking driver/tour manager
- Transport throughout the tour
- Professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- Expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- Food during the trip – bring/buy your own
- Travel to the meeting point or drop-off/pick up point
- Extra stops on the route for pick up/drop-offs
- Personal travel insurance for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage
- Evebus Club – membership with extra rewards, including free booking transfer
- Walking guide: Lowland Leader – £10 per participant when guided
What to bring:
- Soft drinks/packed lunch
- Camera & phone charger
- Friendly attitude and good manners
That is it! We will handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great time!
Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community therefore, an audio guide on the coach will be played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.