🦭 Norfolk Seals
Treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind Horsey Gap visit! This is arguably one of the best places to spot seals. Stay and admire the seals for as long as you please, wander far and wide around the area and make the most of this natural area. (Please note: fenced off areas must be restricted for wildlife protection purposes from November until February). Grey seals are present in Norfolk throughout the whole year, even when the pup season is over.
On the return journey, we make a stop in the small Norfolk village to stroll along the lake, see traditional thatched housing and visit a local pub for a hearty lunch to top it all off.
- 07:45 meet at Ibis London City Hotel, 5 Commercial St, E1 6BF (near Aldgate East Station)
- 11:00 Wintertom to Horsey Gap Circular Hike via Horsey Water Pump for a lunch stop (Easy to Moderate)
- 16:30 departure
- 19:00 London, Aldgate East
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- english-speaking IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- transport throughout the tour
- professional event organization
- expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- food during the trip (choose what you prefer)
- personal travel insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage)
- travel to the starting and finishing points of the trip
- extra stops on the route for pick up/drop offs
- walking guide (Qualified Lowlands Leader) £10 per participant when guided
- tips to the walking leader/driver
What to bring:
- soft drinks/packed lunch
- spare change
- camera & phone charger
- friendly attitude and good manners 🙂
That’s it, we’ll handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great weekend!
📩 Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community, therefore, the audio cd record is played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via email@example.com