🏔 Seven Sisters & Seaford
We’re off to the Seven Sisters – a series of chalk cliffs found on the coast of East Sussex by the English Channel. They are thought to have been formed by glacier meltwater at the end of the last Ice Age (10,000 BC): the meltwater carved steep-sided valleys, which were then truncated by sea erosion into the cliffs we see today.
This time we will be travelling through the Seven Sisters park from Seaford to Eastbourne. We will enjoy some stunning views along the coastline all the way at every stop!
- 08:45 Meet at Ibis London City, 5 Commercial Street, Shoreditch, E1 6BF (near Aldgate East Station)
- 11:00 – 12:00 Seaford Beach & Seaford Head
- 12:30 – 14:00 The Cuckmere Inn (lunch with a picturesque view of the Seven Sisters Park)
- 14:15 – 15:45 Birling Gap & staircase to the seashore, walk to Beachy Head & lighthouses
- 16:00 – 17:00 Eastbourne Pier
- 17:00 Departure
- 19:00 London, Aldgate East
Travel times may vary depending on traffic & weather conditions.
- English-speaking driver/tour manager
- Transport throughout the tour
- Professional IAM/RoSPA qualified driver
- Expert local knowledge and assistance during the trip
The price does not include:
- Food during the trip – bring/buy your own
- Travel to the meeting point or drop-off/pick up point
- Extra stops on the route for pick up/drop-offs
- Personal travel insurance for cancellation, accident, health, theft of or damage to baggage
- Evebus Club – membership with extra rewards, including free booking transfer
- Walking guide: Lowland Leader – £10 per participant when guided
What to bring:
- Soft drinks/packed lunch
- Camera & phone charger
- Friendly attitude and good manners
That is it! We will handle the rest. All you have to do is turn up and have a great time!
Please note: by default, most of our group tours are designed for the Russian speaking community therefore, an audio guide on the coach will be played in the Russian language. We can always organize a private tour in your preferred language. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.